ITINERARY: 2 DAYS – 1 NIGHT ( Hotel Staying - Party Night )
Day 1: Ha Noi to Cat Ba island ( Party Night )
- 7.30 am: Our tourguide pick you up at your hotel. Travelling by bus on highway Ha Noi to Hai Phong city , then take the ferry to Cat Ba island, keep heading by bus to the Town . Get over beautiful of sightseeing Cat Ba National Park.
- 11.30 – 12.00 am: Arrival Full Moon Party Hotel – Cat Ba Town. Having lunch with much of local food, then check in the room and take a rest time
- 15.00 pm: Starting the short trip to visit Cannon Fort - The most beautiful view point place on the island, also you will see the history museum of Viet Nam war! At the end trip, we drop you to the Cat Co Beach, do swimming and take amazing photos of sun setting.
- 19.00 pm: Enjoy the BBQ dinner – Full Moon Restaurant , Sharing some funny games together: Drinking game, pool table, mini Bowling ….. Party On !
Day 2: Full Day Adventure (Monkey island - Lan Ha bay - Ha Long Bay - Ha Noi Old Quarter)
- 7.15 am: Buffet breakfast starting
- 8.15 am: Bus pick you up to the harbor, Boat cruising through the big floating fishing village, you will see the daily life of fisherman. Keep heading to the Monkey island, do the first activity swimming on beach and high steep walk to the top to get amazing view, get some picture of yellow monkeys jumping on tree. After 1,5 hours here , Boat continuing to cruise further more inside Lan Ha bay.
- 11.30 am: Arrival the small area of Ha Long Bay, here is the quietly and most beautiful place – where the “ King Kong “ movie was shot casting. Having lunch time on the boat, then discover this area by kayaking to visit the Dark cave , Bright cave
- 14.30 pm: Boat cruising to Van Boi Beach, get stoped to do Snorkeling, or challenge yourself from 4metres boat’s high jumping, chilling fresh beer to welcome sunset party!
- 16.00 pm: Return the town to catching the back to Ha Noi
- 20.00 pm: Bus drop you in your hotel ( Ha noi old quarter ) Tour end !
Price : 89 $/ pax ( dorm hotel )
Private room : 93 USD/ PAX
Buses, boat , accommodation, entrance ticket, kayak, snorkel, meals, 1 drink in the BBQ dinner time
Drinks, Travel insurance, and personal expenses, tip for crews